Finding out you are pregnant brings about many emotions. Firstly, a big congratulation to you, as this is one of the start of one of life’s greatest journeys. However, we understand that you’ll also be full of nerves and fear. That’s OK! North Park OB-GYN encourages our patients to ask as many questions as possible so they can be informed.
- How far along am I?
- Who can I call in case of emergency?
- Am I at a higher risk of pregnancy complications?
- What vitamins should I take?
- Should I be exercising?
- What’s the best way for me to sleep?
- What medicines can I take?
- What are normal symptoms?
- What are my dietary restrictions? What should I avoid? What should I eat more of?
- How much weight should I gain?
- What beauty routine changes will I need to make?
- When will my next appointment be?
Obviously, you will likely have more questions for your obstetrician. We suggest that you write down your questions in a notebook and bring it with you, so you don’t forget what you want to ask. To schedule your appointment at our Hixson office, call 423-877-4549!